Friday, March 30, 2012

Problems with transactional replication without making a snapshot

I try to configure replication between 2 SQL Server 2000 servers with another
SQL Server 2000 machine configured as the distributor. (All with SP3)
I initialize the replication with 'subscribers already has the data schema
en the data'
and I use pull subscription.
When I have finished the replication setup the next error occurred on the
Distribution agent:
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__@.snapshot_seqnos__0169315C'. Cannot
insert duplicate key in object '#00750D23'.
I've disabled the whole replication and reboot the servers but the error
still appears.
What could be the reason of the problem I’ve defined?
have a look at this kb article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;813494
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
Now available for purchase at:
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
"Marijn" <Marijn@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:AE46BE44-3E53-4CD2-ADF4-9D01EE86BDF3@.microsoft.com...
>I try to configure replication between 2 SQL Server 2000 servers with
>another
> SQL Server 2000 machine configured as the distributor. (All with SP3)
> I initialize the replication with 'subscribers already has the data schema
> en the data'
> and I use pull subscription.
> When I have finished the replication setup the next error occurred on the
> Distribution agent:
> Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__@.snapshot_seqnos__0169315C'.
> Cannot
> insert duplicate key in object '#00750D23'.
> I've disabled the whole replication and reboot the servers but the error
> still appears.
> What could be the reason of the problem I've defined?
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment