Friday, March 30, 2012

problems with subscriptions

I am new to reporting services and am having problem with publishing reports
to a folder
I am using subscriptions to run the report daily at a particular time and
save the report in pdf format to a folder on another system in the network.I
have reporting services installed on my sytem but the system on which I am
publishing the reports does not have it.I am entering the same username and
password which I use to login to the system for subscriptions..But it always
says invalid username or password..Can someone please tell me if i am using
the right credentials or if i have to use something else ...Btw, I made the
folder on the system where i want to publish the reportsas sharable...thanksBe sure the report that you are creating a subscription on uses shared
credentials.
Be sure SQL Agent is running.
Be sure the account that the ReportingServicesService runs under has rights
to the shared network directory.
--
Douglas McDowell douglas@.nospam.solidqualitylearning.com
"Dolly" <Dolly@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7D14A71E-7A4A-4BD4-8375-2C374F91096A@.microsoft.com...
>I am new to reporting services and am having problem with publishing
>reports
> to a folder
> I am using subscriptions to run the report daily at a particular time and
> save the report in pdf format to a folder on another system in the
> network.I
> have reporting services installed on my sytem but the system on which I am
> publishing the reports does not have it.I am entering the same username
> and
> password which I use to login to the system for subscriptions..But it
> always
> says invalid username or password..Can someone please tell me if i am
> using
> the right credentials or if i have to use something else ...Btw, I made
> the
> folder on the system where i want to publish the reportsas
> sharable...thankssql

No comments:

Post a Comment