Friday, March 30, 2012

Problems with the rs explorer web part for sharepoint

Hi everyone!
I'm trying to get my Reporting Services reports to display in a
sharepoint site.
Sharepoint and reporting services are set up on two different
computers.
When I set up the rs explorer web part, it just displays "Retrieving
data..." and nothing happens. In the rs report view web part, I can
tell it to use one specific report and that works ok (except that I'm
not getting any images or charts in the reports, only placeholders).
Any help is greatly appreciated,
ErlendJust visit this blog. for integration of sharepoint with RS.
http://blogs.sqlxml.org/bryantlikes/default.aspx
Amarnath
"erlend.dalen@.gmail.com" wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> I'm trying to get my Reporting Services reports to display in a
> sharepoint site.
> Sharepoint and reporting services are set up on two different
> computers.
> When I set up the rs explorer web part, it just displays "Retrieving
> data..." and nothing happens. In the rs report view web part, I can
> tell it to use one specific report and that works ok (except that I'm
> not getting any images or charts in the reports, only placeholders).
> Any help is greatly appreciated,
> Erlend
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment